Transfer and Backup Data from Android to PC/Mac or Another Android
Jihosoft Android Data Transfer provides simple yet effective solution for users to transfer files from Android to PC/Mac or another Android in simple clicks. With this powerful Android File Transfer, you are able to:
- Transfer Android contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, music, apps, etc.
- Restore data from previous backup to Android device at any time you want
- Export contacts, SMS and call logs to readable formats like TXT/CSV/HTML
- Print out Android contacts, text messages and photos calls with all details
- Support Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Google, Huawei, ZTE and more
Requirement: Requirement: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003
Why you need Jihosoft Android Data Transfer?
- You are prompted of insufficient memory on your Android so you want to transfer all your phone data to computer for safe backup. Or you have upgraded to a new Android phone and need to transfer all important data from old Android to the new one. Jihosoft Android Data Transfer could just be the solution you need. This powerful Android File Transfer helps to transfer Android contacts, text messages, call history, photos, videos, music, apps and more to PC/Mac or another Android. You can manage all Android data on your PC/Mac without any restrictions.
How to Use Jihosoft Android Data Transfer
- Step 1: Connect Android Phone to Computer
Enable the USB debugging mode on your Android phone and plug it to computer via an USB cable. Wait for a moment, Jihosoft Android File Transfer will automatically detect the device.
Step 2: Transfer Files from Android to PC/Mac
Tap on “Backup Your Phone” and select the content you want to backup on computer. Then click on “Backup Now” and choose the backup destination. Your Android data will be immediately exported and saved to computer.
- Step 3: Restore Backup to Android from Computer
Tap on “Restore Data from backup” and select the backup file. Choose the content you want restore to Android, then click on “Restore Now”. The backup data will be copied to the target phone and you can see them on the device.
Step 4: Print Out Android Contacts, SMS, Call Logs
Tap on “Print Phone Data”. In the pop-up HTML file, select the file types you need to print and click on “Print”, your contacts, messages or call logs will be displayed in threading mode. Save them in PDF file and print it at any time you like.
Hot Phone Models Supported by Jihosoft Android Data Transfer
- Samsung: Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S5 mini, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Core, Galaxy Grand, etc.
- HTC: One M9, One M8, One M7, One mini, One S/V/X, Desire, Butterfly, Incredible, Wildfire, Sensation, Inspire, etc.
- Others: LG G3/G2, Sony Xperia Z3/Z2/Z, Motorola Moto G/E/X, Google Nexus, Huawei Ascend/Honor, ZTE, etc.