Transfer Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/Note2 Pictures to PC in One Click
Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer makes it convenient for you to transfer and backup pictures from any Android phone to computer, such as Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note II, and more.
- Backup Android pictures on PC in 3 steps
- Support all popular Android phone models
- Preview photos before you transfer them
- Transfer Android videos to computer as well
Requirement: Requirement: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003
Why you need Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer?
- With high camera pixels, it is enjoyable for us to take photos or videos on the go with our Android devices. The fact is memory card spare space becomes smaller and you may lose important pictures and video clips by some unexpected reasons. Transferring photos from Android phone to computer becomes necessary. Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer helps you backup pictures and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/Note II, HTC One, LG Optimus, Sony Xperia, etc on PC easily.
How to Use Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer
- With intuitive design, you can transfer Android pictures to computer in simply three steps: For a moment, you can manage your creative work on PC freely.
- Step1, Connect Android Phone to PC
- Connect your Android device to PC using USB cable. After that, turn on the USB debugging. Make sure you can see your phone storage on computer. If not, Samsung users please install USB driver from this link.
Step2: Run Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer
Install and run it. Click “Check Device” and the program will detect connected Android phone automatically. When your phone is detected, click “Load” to load all the photos and videos from your Android to it.
Step3: Backup Android Photos on PC
When the files are loaded completely, click “Backup” to transfer photos and videos to the destination folder on your computer. That’s all.
Featured Phone Models Supported by Android Photo Transfer
- Samsung: Galaxy S4 (Zoom), Galaxy S3 (Mini), Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, and more
HTC: One, Incredible, Desire, Sensation, Wildfire, EVO 4G, Inspire, Thunderbolt, and more
Motorola: Droid RAZR, Photon, Atrix, Defy, Triumph, Milestone, and more
Other Brands: Sony, LG, Huawei, ZTE, HDC and more