Transfer Samsung Galaxy, HTC One, LG, Sony, Motorola Pictures to PC/Mac in One Click
Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer makes it convenient for you to transfer and backup pictures from any Android phone to computer, such as Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, Note IV, Note III, Note II, and more.
- Backup Android pictures on PC/Mac in 3 steps
- Support all popular Android phone models
- Transfer photos between any Android device
- Transfer Android videos to computer as well
Requirement: Requirement: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003
Why you need Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer?
- With high camera pixels, it is enjoyable for us to take photos or videos on the go with our Android devices. The fact is memory card spare space becomes smaller and you may lose important pictures and video clips by some unexpected reasons. Transferring photos from Android phone to computer becomes necessary. Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer helps you backup pictures and videos from Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3/Note IV/Note III/Note II, HTC One M9/M8/M7, LG G4/G3/G3/Optimus, Sony Xperia, etc on PC/Mac easily.
How to Use Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer
- With intuitive design, you can transfer Android pictures to computer in simply three steps: For a moment, you can manage your creative work on PC/Mac freely.
- Step1, Connect Android Phone to PC/Mac
- Connect your Android device to PC/Mac using USB cable. After that, turn on the USB debugging. Make sure you can see your phone storage on computer. If not, Samsung users please install USB driver from this link.
- Step2: Run Jihosoft Android Photo Transfer
- Install and run it. Click “Backup Your Phone” and the program will detect connected Android phone automatically. When your phone is detected, select “Photos” and “Videos” to load all the photos and videos from your Android to it.
Step3: Backup Android Photos on PC/Mac
Click “Backup Now” to transfer photos and videos to the destination folder on your computer. That’s all.
Featured Phone Models Supported by Android Photo Transfer
- Samsung: Galaxy S6 (Edge), Galaxy S5 (Mini), Galaxy S4 (Zoom), Galaxy S3 (Mini), Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, and more HTC: M9, M8, M7, One, Incredible, Desire, Sensation, Wildfire, EVO 4G, Inspire, Thunderbolt, and more Motorola: Moto X, Moto G, Moto E, Droid RAZR, Photon, Atrix, Defy, Triumph, Milestone, and more Other Brands: Sony Xperia Z3/Z2/Z, LG G4/G3/G2, Huawei, ZTE, HDC and more